+ Shipping costs
Horizontal microscope for examinations in immersion liquids, in demand when disturbing reflections on surfaces or stone facets are to be avoided
Delivery time: in 3-6 days (EU) 5-21 days (world)
The excellent image quality of our high-quality optics makes the stereo microscopes from A.KRÜSS the device of choice in gemmology, biology, for sample analysis or in the field of materials science. They deliver razor-sharp images over a large field of view. That is why they are also used as industrial microscopes or in production and quality control for precision mechanical and electronic components.
In gemmology, they are used for determining and checking gemstones; in the horizontal structure, they are used specifically for investigations in immersion liquids. Further fields of application are watchmaking, jewelry production, tool making.
- Basic equipment like KSW4000 (without battery), can be used with an upright or horizontal structure
- Magnification 10x and 30x
- 10x wide field eyepieces incl. eyecups
- 2x objective nosepiece 1x and 3x
- Cell for immersion liquid
- Flask table with rotatable stone holder
- Polarization device and frosted glass
- Adjustable cold light source with light guide
- Expansion option for two-armed light guides
Background information on examinations with immersion liquid can be found in the Methods article Microscopy .